Documents produced by laboratory student (mostly in greek)
Disclaimer: Some of these Documents were produced by Minas Dasygenis's students, and they are presented in their original form.
The views and opinions expressed in the documents on this page are those of the respective author's.
They do not necessary reflect the views of Dr. Minas Dasygenis.
Students wishing to prepare a laboratory exercise are encouraged to use the proper Laboratory Exercise Template (odt Libre Office).
Latex template for the Beamer Class for Presentations created by my
student Giannis Petrousov, who used it in his thesis presentation.
Unofficial Latex Template for UOWM ICTE Diploma Thesis (2014) created by Hliana Potsika and Elenh Sakeroglou.
Unofficial Latex Template for UOWM ICTE Diploma Thesis (2016) created by my student Giannis Petrousov (2016), who used it in his thesis text.
Laboratory Exercise Template (odt Libre Office).
Thesis Template Form to propose a new thesis topic.
Thesis Template Presentation.
Thesis Template for Laboratory Exercise.
- "Fifty years of evolution in virtualization technologies", Transcript of PCI 2015 Keynote Speech of Professor Koziris, NTUA.(original recording)
- High Performance Computing Energy Issues (GreenICT2014)
- The pyEmu python IA-32 simulator greek translated guide
- The utilization of the pyEmu python tool at the Department of Informatics and Telecommunication Engineering
- The complete greek guide to Learning Python by Terzidou and Dasygenis
- A Mini greek notebook for Learning Python Programming
[ HTML ]
- A step-by-step guide for using GIT and GITHUB
- A Short and Complete Latex presentation
- A Short Intro to Subversion
- 3 hours presentation on Modern File Systems
- 2 hours presentation on Embedded Real Time Operating Systems
- 3 hours presentation on Modern Operating Systems:FreeBSD, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Haiku, iPhone, Solaris, BlackBerry, VDI
- 1 hour presentation on Multicore Operating Systems
- 1 hour presentation on Linux Process Scheduling
- 1 hour presentation on Popular File Systems
- Computing Machines from the Ancient Times to Today
- Hard Disk Drives
- Hard Disc Drivers Technology
- Parallel Computing Systems
- 8086 Assembly for Beginners (translated guide from emu8086)
- Parallel Execution on Modern Operating Systems
- A VHDL Implementation of simple SDES, (VHDL code),(C code)
- Porting of the VHDL Pong game on a Xilinx Spartan 3AN FPGA board(VHDL)
- Heartrate Monitor on Arduino and results visualization on Xilinx Spartan 3AN FPGA using a picoblaze soft-core (VHDL & assembly code)
- Altera Memory Initialization File (MIF) to ROM VHDL (for Xilinx)
- An incomplete project to port uclinux on Xilinx FPGA Spartan 3A
- A System on Chip design using picoblaze and a VGA Controller, together with knobs on Xilinx Spartan 3AN FPGA(VHDL Code)
- Implementation of a POSIX client-server for Automatic Teller Machine-ATM(C code)
- A vehicle based on arduino microcontroller and bluetooth for control
- A greek guide on OpenMP by LLNLGOV
- Cloud Computing
- Processor Allocation in Parallel Systems
- Superscalar Processors
- A detailed history of the Operating Systems
- A guide in IOS (Iphone) Development
- The OLKI CPU (semester project) and its VHDL files
Documents Produced under my supervision in other universities